iPad2Wifi | iPad23G | iPhone4S | iPadThirdGen | iPadThirdGen4G | iPhone5 | iPodTouchFifthGen | iPadFourthGen | iPadFourthGen4G | iPadMini | iPadMini4G | iPhone5c | iPhone5s | iPhone6 | iPhone6Plus | iPodTouchSixthGen |
2015-03-10T16:50:41Z Release Notes :
• Updated Settings screen
• Bug fixes Description :
Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone to save time and make the most of every day.
● Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
● Goals - add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
● To-dos on your calendar - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
● A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
● Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
● Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
● All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.